Friday 7 April 2017

If I had wings
I would watch deer from high up and
Let them gaze at me.

If i had wings
I would touch the soft clouds and taste
The vapor from jet planes.

If I had wings
I would sniff the milky way like the
Creamy chocolate bar.

If i had wings
I would feel the sun like a hot
Water bottle.


This is what we have done in reading this week we read
poem and then created our own we had to use our five
senses we went outside also and we had to see what we
smelt,seen,taste,felt,touch

5 comments:

  1. Great Poem Aiden! I can see you have used all of the senses in your writing. Keep up the fantastic writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aiden,
    Fantastic work, I really like the poem that you wrote,
    Keep up the great work! From Joseph - St Pius X School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aiden,
    My name is Mikaela and I am a year 7 student that attends St Pius X Catholic school. I love the poem that you made because it expressed your feelings especially your different senses. I reckon that if you were a Poet I think that you would definitely have amazing poems.
    If you would like to visit my Blog the link is below:
    http://spxmikaelat.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aiden,
    My name is Samuel and I am a year 7 student from St Pius X Catholic School I love the poem that you made because you told us what you would do if you had wings, I agree with the second one you wrote because it is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Aiden,

    My name is Katelyn and I am a year 7 student form st Pius x school. I really enjoyed reading your poem because you expressed yourself with words while telling us what you would do if you had wings.

    Keep up the Fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comment.